Dr. Wisam Ali Hussain
Dr. Wisam Ali Hussain, Specialist pediatrician with more than 17 years of experience currently working in Amina Hospital, Ajman. He previously worked in Specialized Medical Care Hospital in Al-Ain, Abu Dhabi from 2014 to 2018. He worked in Children Welfare Teaching Hospital in Medical City in Baghdad, Iraq between 2009 and August 2014.
He served as the Head of Pediatric Department in Kalar General Hospital in Kurdistan region, Iraq from 2006 to 2009. Doctor Wisam Ali Hussain having membership in below:
- Member of the Iraqi medical association
- Member of the International Iraqi Medical Association (IIMA)
Dr. Wisam Ali Hussain, Specialist Pediatrics in Amina Hospital, Ajman have following area of interests:
- General pediatrics (Diagnosis and treatment of blood, immunological diseases and respiratory, digestive and nervous system diseases, as well as kidney and urinary tract diseases)
- Evaluation, prevention and treatment of nutritional problems such as obesity and malnutrition, in addition to growth problems in children
- Diagnosis and treatment of blood diseases and bleeding disorders in children
Dr. Wisam Ali Hussain is graduated in M.B.Ch.B. and F.I.B.M.S. He Studied in Baghdad University, College of Medicine in 1987 and graduated in 1993. He qualified as Specialist Pediatrician in 2005 from Iraqi Board of Medical Specialization in Pediatrics.
Dr. Wisam Hussain completed below training courses:
- Workshop of the Haemophilia Academy from Adana, Turkey
- 4th Haemophilia Global Summit from Potsdam, Germany
- Training of Trainer (TOT) program in Emergency Medical Services from Beirut, Lebanon
- Emergency Medicine Training Course from Baghdad, Iraq