Dr. Waqas Anwar
Specialist Family Medicine
Urdu, English, Punjabi, Hindi, Arabic
Dr. Waqas Anwar, Specialist Family Medicine in Amina Hospital, Ajman has more than 12 years of experience in the field of Family Medicine. He previously worked with Thumbay Clinic in Ajman and Aster DM Healthcare.
He has various teaching experience including 4 years of experience as a clinical Tutor in Thumbay Clinic attached with Gulf Medical University Ajman, UAE.
Dr. Waqas Anwar, Specialist Family Medicine in Amina Hospital, Ajman has below area of interest:
- Diabetes Mellitus, Blood Pressure
- Bronchial Asthma
- Acute Upper and Lower Respiratory tract infections
- Urinary tract infection, Elderly health issues
- Men’s health including psychosexual health
- Acute and Chronic health problems
Dr. Waqas Anwar, Family Medicine Specialist in Amina Hospital has done his MBBS in 2009 from Hamdard College of Medicine & Dentistry. Doctor done his MRCGP and Fellowship in Diabetes Mellitus from United Kingdom.
Doctor Waqas is a certified specialist in Psychosexual Medicine. Currently doing Masters in Endocrinology and Diabetes Mellitus.
Dr. Waqas Anwar, Specialist Family Medicine in Amina Hospital, Ajman has membership in:
- International Member of RCGP- RCGP North West England Faculty, 2018
- Life Member of Indian Society of Sexual Medicine
- Life Member of College of Family Medicine Pakistan
- Life Member of WONCA- World Organization of Family Doctors
- International Member – American Academy of Family Physicians Oct 2018
- International Member – American Association of Clinical Endocrinology (AACE), 2020