Dr. Neelash Chandar
English, Urdu, Hindi, Arabic (Basic)
- Conduct regular thorough examinations on newborns and young children to check and record their health and normal physical development.
- Examine sick children to determine their condition and ask intuitive questions to gather information about symptoms.
- Reach an informed diagnosis based on scientific knowledge and individual medical history.
- Prescribe medications and give detailed instructions for administration.
- Prescribe and interpret appropriate lab tests to gain more information for possible infections or abnormalities.
- Examine and treat injuries and refer the little patients to physicians of other disciplines when necessary (e.g. surgeons, ophthalmologists, orthopedists etc.)
- Advise parents on children’s diet, exercise and disease-preventive measures
- Keep updated records of patients’ illnesses, surgeries or other medical episodes (allergic shocks, injuries etc.)
- Keep abreast of advancements in pediatrics and best practices by attending seminars and conferences
Dr. Neelash Chandar working in Amina Hospital as General Practitioner with more than 10 years of experience in the field of pediatrics and neonatology. Most of his experience are from Pakistan and United Arab Emirates.
Dr. Neelash Chandar completed his MBBS from Liaquat University Of Medical And Health Science in Pakistan. He completed his Fellowship in FCPS in Pediatrics Medicine from The College Of Physician And Surgeon Pakistan.