Dr. Mohamed Hassan Gamal Aly
Dr. Mohamed Hassan Gamal Aly, Specialist Ophthalmologist in Amina Hospital worked in Consultant of ophthalmology and refractive surgery at Al Rowad hospital in Cairo, Egypt from April 2018. He worked as Ophthalmology specialist at King Khalid Hospital & Prince Sultan Center in Riyadh, KSA from February 2013 till March 2018.
Dr. Mohamed Hassan also worked as Ophthalmology specialist at Aflag General Hospital- KSA- Riyadh region from March 2011 to January 2013. He also worked as Ophthalmology specialist at Sheikh Zayed Specialized hospital- Cairo from April 2007 to February 2011 as a part timer. His experience is vast with different hospitals and facilities including Al-Rowad Eye Hospital – Cairo, Al Azhar University – Cairo, and Saarland University Hospital – Germany.
Dr. Mohamed Hassan Gamal Aly, Specialist Ophthalmologist in Amina Hospital has 26 years of experience in the healthcare sector. His is expertise in including:
- Diagnosis and treatment of various anterior segment diseases
- Measuring and adjusting IOP in glaucoma patient
- Eye refraction and fine tuning of glass prescription
- Corneal keratometry, A scan, B scan and IOL calculation
- Fluorescein angiography and diagnosis of various retinal diseases
- Yag peripheral iridotomie
- Correction of error of refraction in children and correction of squint
- Diagnosis of various retinal tears and peripheral retinal degeneration using goldmann 3 mirror lens
- Pterygium removal
- Mastring Argon Laser therapy for retinal diseases, retinal tears, and retinal vascular disorders
- Yag laser therapy for posterior capsule opacification
- Efficiently performing optical coherent tomography “OCT ” for Macula, optic nerve, and cornea
- Performing diagnostic procedures e.g. Fluorescein Angiography, Perimetry (automated), Ultrasound A and B scan, and Corneal Keratometry, topography, and Pachymetery
- Experience in lid reconstruction surgery after traumatic lid injury
Dr. Mohamed Hassan Gamal Aly, Specialist Ophthalmologist in Amina Hospital graduated in Bachelor of Medicine from Cairo University in Kasr Al-Aini in 1995. He took his Master Degree in Ophthalmology from Al-Azhar University in Cairo in 2001. Dr. Mohamed Hassan’s MSc. Thesis was on New Trends in management of Glaucoma.
Dr. Mohamed Hassan had his Facharzt in Ophthalmology “German Board” On February 2007 from Saarland University Hospital in Homburg, Germany. He passed the exam of the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCFHS) as an ophthalmology Specialist in 2012. He is holding United Arab Emirates MOH and DHA license as an Ophthalmology Specialist since March 2020.