Dr. Manhal Al Shaher
Dr. Manhal Al Shaher, Specialist Rheumatologist in Amina Hospital has following area of interest:
- Treatment of common joint and bone diseases (Osteoarthritis, Joint and bone pain, muscle pain and spasm)
- Treatment of spine pain (cervical and back) without surgery
- Treatment of metabolic bone diseases (Osteomalacia and Osteoporosis)
- Treatment of Gout and uric acid elevation
- Aspiration and injection of joints
- Treatment of autoimmune and rheumatic diseases (Rheumatoid arthritis, Systemic lupus , Vasculitis)
Dr. Manhal Al Shaher, Specialist Rheumatologist in Amina Hospital, Ajman has more than 6 years of experience in diagnosing and treating Rheumatic and joint diseases. He completed his training for 10 years in internal medicine and Rheumatology branches in Damascus University Hospitals in Syria.
Dr. Manhal Shaher was a member of the educational staff in Damascus university and Syrian private university. He has a teaching experience in college of medicine from rheumatology branch for students in 5th and 6th grade. He has 6 years clinical experience in Damascus University Hospitals and private rheumatology clinics in Syria.
Dr. Manhal Al Shaher graduated in Master degree (post graduate degree) in Rheumatology from Damascus university in Syria. He was in the Ministry of health in Syria as Syrian board of rheumatology. He pursued his PhD Degree in Rheumatology from Damascus University in Syria.
Dr. Manhal Shaher’s research & publications includes four researches and one case report publications in Damascus university scientific journal for medical researches and Journal of the Arab board of Health Specializations .