Dr. Hesham Mahmoud Saber Eldiasti Kandeel
Dr. Hesham Kandeel, Specialist Hepatology in Amina Hospital, Ajman has more than 14 years of experience in gastroenterology, hepatology and GI endoscopy field, His experiences are mainly in Egypt, United Arab Emirates and India.
His expertise includes diagnosis and management of acute gastrointestinal conditions, management and follow up chronic gastrointestinal diseases and deep specialty in the liver diseases.
Dr. Hesham Mahmoud Saber Eldiasti Kandeel, Specialist Hepatology in Amina Hospital has various clinical expertise and area of interest, and he provides many services. Including:
Clinical expertise and area of interest
- Hypertension Emergency
- Acute coronary Syndrome – Myocardial infarction
- Acute Heart Failure management and follow up
- Hypertrophic and dilated cardiomyopathies
- Cardiac arrhythmia
- Preventive cardiology
- Valvular Herat disease
- Upper GI endoscopy, diagnostic and therapeutic.
- Lower GI endoscopy, diagnostic and therapeutic.
- ERCP endoscopy, diagnostic and therapeutic.
- Ascitic fluid aspiration, diagnostic and therapeutic.
Dr. Hesham Kandeel has completed his MBBCH from Mansoura University in Egypt. He took his MS in Hepatology from National liver institute in Egypt.
Doctor Hesham Kandeel got his Diploma of TQM in healthcare from American University in Cairo, Egypt.
Dr. Hesham Kandeel, Specialist Hepatology is member of various associations and organizations, some of them are:
- UEG United European Gastroenterology association
- ESGE European Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- WEO World Endoscopy Organization
- WISE school of EUS endoscopic ultrasound