Dr. Rehana Parveen
English, Arabic, Urdu, Pashto
Dr. Rehana Parveen is a seasoned Specialist Pediatrician with a rich experience spanning 15 years in providing compassionate and expert care to children. Her dedication and expertise have made her an invaluable asset at Amina Hospital, where she continues to make a profound impact in pediatric healthcare.
Area of Interest:
- Pediatric Neonatology & Care of Critically ill & sick Neonates
- Immunization normal & catch-up.
- Pre-maturity care and different modes of ventilation
- Metabolic disorders diagnostics and therapeutic management
- Weaning of infants
- Developmental follow-ups
- Neonatal & Pediatric Nutrition & role of Feeding in disease management
Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
Member of Royal college of Physicians in Child health (MRCPCH) UK